A young Cremonese chef with great culinary sensitivity, he began his adventure at the Scuderie bringing a conspicuous and multifaceted baggage of international experiences and innovative concepts regarding cooking and preparation techniques.
Between rightly spaced tables and granite columns, dinner is a high-class experience: the kitchen expresses study and originality, combinations of character, accurate aesthetics. Cremona, the city where Stradivari lived, has another record of excellence: a “violin maker of the kitchen” who knows how to make his creations resonate with the chords and melodies of taste.
- Hotel Principe di Savoia in Milan where he performed various duties from the chef of the match to the second courses of meat and fish, the pastry chef of the Acanto restaurant and subsequently as second chef of the restaurant.
Professor of pastry, ice cream, bakery, food design, finger food, dish presentations with fruit, carved, chocolate and sugar processing at the G. Magnaghi Institute of Salsomaggiore terme (Pr)
- Poissonnier at Ristorante Sambuco di Milano
- Pasticcere e Bakery at Ristorante Carlo Cracco di Milano
- Pasticcere at Ristorante L’Ambasciata di Quistello (Mn)
- Poissonnier e Soucer at l’Hotel London Hilton Park lane, in addition to having learned the techniques of French cooking, he was able to deepen the study of the French and English languages, especially in the methodologies and terms of cooking. He was also able to attend a course on the “The Royal Institute of Public Health” Foundation Certificate in Food Hygiene and Safety H.A.C.C.P.
- After completing his studies, he was hired at the Dal Pescatore restaurant from 01-09-2003 as a cook assistant in the preparation of appetizers, second courses and pastry
- In 2002 he participated as a pastry chef at the Casa Azzurri retreat in Sendai (Japan) during the World Cup
- At the international fair Il Bontà in Cremona in 2013 he was awarded the prize “Young Ambassador of Italian Cuisine in the World” held in November in the city of Cremona
- In November 2012 he won the First Prize in the competition held at the national fair Il Bontà in Cremona on the theme “Savory Cakes”, with the dish: Chique Soufflé with Pumpkin and Spicy Provolone Black Zest and Smoked Cheek Foam
- In July 2012 he participated in the Touring del Gusto review, a review proposed by ISNART Italy, with a menu paired with the wines of Cantine Caminella, the evening assessed by the jury had an average of 8.75 on the dishes offered and the food-wine pairing
- Il Bontà was awarded in 2011 as the best young chef of the year in the Cremona and Province Restaurants guide
- In November 2011 he participated in the competition held at the national fair Il Bontà in Cremona, on the theme Cotechino a Tavola where he ranked with gold in the revisitation of a dish based on Cotechino. Composition of Cotechino Vaniglia with salted eggnog with Franciacorta bubbles and golden langoustine
- In November 2007 he was awarded the prize “Best Young Innovative Chef of the Year” at the competition of the restaurateurs of Cremona and Province at the national fair Il Bontà, with the dish “Butterflies with Cocoa, Squid Squid, Datterino Tomatoes and Light Pesto “
- In May 2002 he participated in the regional competition of the F.I.C. on the evolution of the dishes of the past, it ranked second with the dish “Savarin di Riso alla Cantarelli”